- Capacity 1 and 2
- Existing item custom properties
- Existing line items quantity
- Existing line items custom properties
The Properties Update action must be configured in your Bridge for this API call to be successful. Please contact your enterprise administrator to know more.
To add the Properties Update action:
- Go to Settings > Bridges and click on your Bridge name.
- Go to the DC node or location where you want to add the action. In a typical setup, this would be the first step of the segment.
- Under ACTIONS section, click + Add Action.
- In the Action type field, select Properties Update and click Next.
- Fill in the form (*required).
The order by which the action is displayed (since this action is not visible to the end user, this value does not impact any behavior). Tip: Set it as the last order.
The name of action. This is not visible to the end user.
Code name of the action for this API call.
Description of the action.
Select the priority. This does not impact the behavior of the action. Tip: Select VERY_HIGH
The log for the action that appears on the Activity Log (Items page)
A log that appears below the Log title
Log additional info
A log that appears below the subtitle
The icon that appears on the Activity Log (Items page)
- Click Save and publish the Bridge. (This action does not require a transition)