In this page:
This section contains information about new features and enhancements to the Zyllem API, Webhooks, Generic Connector, and SFTP integration over time (starting from v6.23).
|Fixed the issue of the system being stuck (on ‘timeout’) when searching for a custom property on the Webhook Logs. (PROD-2423)|
A new parameter when subscribing to or updating webhooks that allows you to tell the system to return all types of custom properties or return IDs only. These parameters are
A new API call to query the itinerary of items using POST: api/v1/Itineraries/query
The body of this query uses the same structure as booking an item, with a new property to enable the log by setting it to 'true'. ZYL-16506
A background mechanism in the Generic Connector that will delete all files that were uploaded more than 30 days old. This is done to ensure optimum performance. ZYL-16481
New parameters for contact when booking items via Legacy API namely
When executing actions on Manual Mode and using the search and filter function, a Validate button will appear after you paste the search text on the box. This adds an additional click when using the function. This has been added to protect the system in processing and validating against large amounts of data. Currently, you can validate 1000 items at a time.
A new information on the Webhook Logs] called ‘Event Created At’ and ‘Response Time’ tells you when the webhook was created and the amount of time it took for the client to process it.
- A new optional parameter when subscribing to or updating a Webhook: RatePerSecond. This allows you to set the number of Webhook events to be sent per second. If undefined, it will be defaulted to 10 (maximum is 100). Note: Legacy Webhooks are defaulted to 10 per second. Getting Started.
- A new request body parameter called
- The Get media download link now supports documents (in the past, it only supports image artifacts).
- A new field 'deleted' has been added to the response schema of Get operator vehicle type by id. 'True' denotes that the vehicle has been deleted and can be recovered through the Recycle Bin. 'False' means that the vehicle was not deleted and is a readily available resource. (Also applies to legacy API)
- A new field 'stopguid' has been added to the response schema of Get shift activities. 'Stopguid' is the unique ID of a stop. You can use this ID if, for instance, you want to get all activities of a certain stop, then you can use query Zyllem using this ID.
When Executing Actions, you will notice that the Destination columns display the same text as the Origin.
- New fields were added to the Shift API.
- New field
- Support for
- Standardized units of measurements for time (minutes) and distance (meters).
- All dates and times are now formatted based on the time zone of the user who registered the Webhook APIs.
- The "eta" field has been replaced with "scheduledEta".
- New HTTP Mode in Generic Connector allows operators to synchronize with Zyllem via API based communication!
- You can now book and access items in any Network Group (in the past, you can only do so one network group at a time). To enable this feature, set the network group access to All Network Groups in your API settings and provide the Network Id in your API calls (click on the link to know more).
- A new optional parameter called
This section contains information about the known issues of Zyllem API, Webhooks, Generic Connector, and SFTP integration over time (starting from v6.23).
"- note" = Unresolved. Ongoing development to fix issue.
"+ note" = Fixed. Release version indicated.
- Actions performed via the API will be logged under the user defined in the API SETTINGS (Inbound Communication). There is no authentication for different users within the same operator. ZYL-14010
- When configuring the API SETTINGS, you can save the settings without selecting a user for the Inbound and Outbound Communications. ZYL-14008
+ (Fixed) If you GET shifts for a specific operator, you will get an 'Internal server error'. ZYL-13424
- API v2: If you GET contact operating windows for a contact that does not have any operating window defined, you will get a 'Cannot find contact' message instead of 'Contact has no operating windows define'. ZYL-13427
- When a new contact is created through a booking and someone deletes the contact on the web portal, the system displays a blank pop-up.
- When a user imports records of existing contacts, the contactActivityChangeWindow webhook is always triggered even when there is no actual change made to Operating Windows of the same contacts. ZYL-13549 -> ZYL-13558
+ (Fixed in v6.24) In the API settings, if you select All Network Groups then search for a User, if there is only 1 user, clicking cancel will select the said user instead of returning to the page. ZYL-13501
+ (Fixed in v6.24)On the API settings, the Email header is missing from the user selection list. ZYL-13502
- When you book under the following conditions, you may get a '500 internal server error'. To solve the problem, retry the booking (even immediately). ZYL-12136
(a) The contact policy setting must be set to 'Auto-Create'.
(b) Multiple API bookings are made concurrently (simultaneously).
(c) The said concurrent bookings involve the same contact.
(d) The said contact doesn’t exist (yet) in the Address Book.
Updated 7 months ago